NPN Temporary Staff Application Information
NPN hires individuals as "temporary employees" to support the fundraising and office tasks for local nonprofits. These positions are often listed as: Development Coordinator, Development Associate, Event Coordinator, Office/Administrative Support, etc.
If you are interested in applying to participate in the NPN pool of temporary staff, please submit a resume, cover letter and indicate the type of work you'd be interested in.
Work is generally 5-30 hours per week with a rate of $15-$20/hour. NPN is the employer and at this time, no additional benefits are available to temporary employees.
Skills within these positions include:
- Overseeing gift processing, data entry, reporting and optimizingusage of the development database system.
- Support staff on annual campaign, volunteer oversight, donor thank you's and basic stewardship activities.
- Work on the frontline at events including check-in, check-out, set-up and clean-up activities.
- Support event registration tracking, auction item tracking, nametags, etc.
- Update press releases, social media and other communication content as directed.
- Support staff with materials/information for donor meetings, committee meetings and volunteer engagement.
- Oversee volunteers including sign-ups, job descriptions for tasks/events, tour schedules, etc.
Additional skills in development, office management and events welcome! These listed qualifications are minimums.
- 1-2 years of nonprofit experience. May include volunteer or work experience.
- Strong use of Microsoft Office systems
- Understanding of database functionality
- Flexibility in hours worked and transportation
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
Applications are open. All applicants will receive a response.
NPNis proud to be an equal opportunity employer in accordance with Federallaw and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) guidelines.